Diwali Pooja | Diwali is a festival of lights and it is celebrated to the honor of Lord Sri Rama Chandra he is the 7 th Avatar of Lord Maha Vishnu. Lakshmi Devi gets her name from Sanskrit word Lakshya which means “goal”. Lakshmi Devi is goddess of wealth, health and prosperity. She among the Tridevi along with Saraswathi Devi And Gowri Devi and she is mostly known as Adi Parashakthi.
Key Insights :
- Diwali festival is called festival of lights.
- Diwali Pooja is performed to Maha Lakshmi.
- The Diwali Laxmi Puja will gain wealth and happiness in their family.
- Main Deity in Diwali Pooja is Maha Lakshmi.
Our Assurance :
- Professional & experienced Vedic Pandit for Diwali Pooja with Material.
- Will perform the entire ritual in Vedic Procedures & Standards for Diwali Pooja.
- Best quality Pooja Material for your auspicious event.
- Professional Guidance & Effective Support.
- Our Success Sutra:
Accurate, Assure, Authenticity.
₹ 2,100.00 – ₹ 4,500.00
- Diwali Pooja Protects against all evil spirits.
- Removes of anger, jealousy and negative energy.
- Improve mental and physical health problems.
- Diwali Laxmi Puja gain self confidence and courage.
- By getting Lakshmi Devi blessings will gain wealth and happiness in their family.
Diwali Pooja is the most significance rituals performed during the festival of Deepavali. Lakshmi Pooja is done to invite the Goddess Lakshmi to home. On this day house should be get clean and sprinkle the gangajal in the home.
All the rooms are the decorated by the flowers, mango leaves and lighting the entire house or office, In the pooja room the red cloth should be placed on that Kalash should be kept in the centre of the red cloth. Ganesh and Lakshmi Devi idol should be kept on that cloth. Books, other study related material should be placed in front of the Lakshmi Devi idol.
Diyas should be lighted and reciting mantras, slokhas should go on after that aarti is given, coconut and special sweets are offered.
- Is it safe to Order Online?
- Yes, it is completely safe to order online. CCAvenue is our payment gateway and it’s an extremely secure process and your bank account’s details aren’t accessible to any of our team members or any third party. Moreover, the details are not even saved on our server for additional security measures.
- Can I pay Partial amount as a token of advance to confirm the Event & pay the balance as cash or pay online after the Event?
- Yes, you can pay the 50% amount as a partial amount as token advance to confirm your Pandit Booking. You can pay the balance amount after the ceremony with cash directly to our Pandit Ji or through Online transfer.
- How long does the Ceremony / Event take to complete?
- The Events / Ceremonies are typically performed for 1 to 7+ hours depending on the package selected for the event.
- How can I find out if Poojalu.com delivers to my location or not?
- If you receive a shipping confirmation, that means we deliver our services at your place. Also, you can mail us your address and we will revert if the delivery is possible.
- In case of cancellation of services, what refund charges will be applicable?
For cancellation of puja services (as per Organized schedule selected by customer) the following refund policy is approved
Cancellation Refund Before 48 Hours 50% of the Invoice Billing Amount Before 24 Hours 50% of the Invoice Billing Amount Less than 24 Hours No Refund