Naming Ceremony is an important ritual which is done for every Hindu child. It is a use of initiating a child into a religion and reminding the parents their obedience and responsibilities towards their child. NamKaran Puja helps in shaping the character and upbringing of a child. As per Vedas, Upanishad, Sutras certain guidelines are needed to be followed while naming the newborn. Griha Sutra, a baby should be named on the following basis. The name should quite different and easy to pronounce. Naming Ceremony should indicate the gender of the child and signify the social standing of the family.
Online Puja Guidelines
All the below mentioned guidelines should follow from the Yajman side. If not followed, Poojalu.com is not responsible for the connectivity issues, which might happen at the time of Online ePuja.
- Laptop, tablet, iPad is suggestable than Mobile. Also instead of Hotspot / Mobile Network, please use Good Internet Connection.
- Should have latest devices which support GoToMeeting & Install from Play Store/Web.
- Should have proper Audio output such as Bluetooth Speakers / Sound Boxes and device should be in landscape mode.
- Should have the Video Camera device minimum 3-4 feet distance far from the Puja area.
- Puja premises should be visible clearly to Pandit ji while performing the puja to guide properly.
- By default should be in mute mode & can unmute yourself whenever required.
- Take necessary precautions to avoid background noise such as traffic, house related sounds & TV etc.
- If your video stuck at any point of time due to poor connectivity / low band width, requesting to rejoin again.
- Should ready with all necessary puja items 15-30mins before the puja start.
- If the Online ePuja link not working properly, reach us @ 9908234595.
In case of any queries or clarifications, feel free to directly get in touch with us at: 9908234595 / 9908333463. You can reply to this message also or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org