Satyanarayana Vratam | The Hindu God Sri Satyanarayana Swamy is believed to be one of the Lord Shri Maha Vishnu. The Sanskrit word Satya Means “Truth” and Narayana Means “Supreme”.
Key Insights :
- Satyanarayana Vratam need perform in order to maintain happiness in family, peace, prosperity, remove obstacles, and the negative energy.
- Satyanarayana Vratam is advisable to perform at least once in a year in every individual’s home.
- By gaining the blessings of Lord Sri Satyanarayana Swamy will be success and have peace in their life.
Our Assurance :
- Experienced Vedic Telugu Pandits for Satyanarayana Vratam with Pooja Samagri.
- Will perform the entire ritual in Vedic Procedures & Standards.
- Best quality Pooja Material for your auspicious event.
- Professional Guidance & Effective Support.
- Our Success Sutra:
Accurate, Assure, Authenticity.
- Sri Satyanarayana Swamy Vratam / Satyanarayana Vratam Puja is generally performed on Full moon day (Purnima) of every month.
- Some special occasion such as fulfilling a wish or any kind of desire, newly married couple.
- In order to maintain happiness in family.
- By performing Satyanarayana Vratam, it removes the obstacles and negative energy.
- Satyanarayana Vratam gives the blessings of Swamy will be success and get peace, prosperity in their life.
The Lord Sri Satyanarayana Swamy is believed to be one of the Lord Shri Maha Vishnu. The Sanskrit word Satya Means “Truth” and Narayana Means “Supreme”. Sri Satyanarayana Vratam is first intimated in Skanda Purana, Reva Kanda by Suta Purnika to the Rishi(Sadhu) in Naimisharanya. Satyanarayana Vratam is mostly celebrated festival in India.
On this day devotee should have holy bath early in the morning, and the house should be clean and decorated with flowers. The Satyanarayana Vratam mandap should be arranged with flowers, garlands. First the prayer begins with lord Ganesh, next followed by the Navagraha and the archana will be done along with the 108 names of Lord Satyanarayana. Many more Mantras, Slokha, are recited by the pundit for the blessings of Satyadeva.
- Is it safe to Order Online?
- Yes, it is completely safe to order online. CCAvenue is our payment gateway and it’s an extremely secure process and your bank account’s details aren’t accessible to any of our team members or any third party. Moreover, the details are not even saved on our server for additional security measures.
- Can I pay Partial amount as a token of advance to confirm the Event & pay the balance as cash or pay online after the Event?
- Yes, you can pay the 50% amount as a partial amount as token advance to confirm your Pandit Booking. You can pay the balance amount after the ceremony with cash directly to our Pandit Ji or through Online transfer.
- How long does the Ceremony / Event take to complete?
- The Events / Ceremonies are typically performed for 1 to 7+ hours depending on the package selected for the event.
- How can I find out if Poojalu.com delivers to my location or not?
- If you receive a shipping confirmation, that means we deliver our services at your place. Also, you can mail us your address and we will revert if the delivery is possible.
- In case of cancellation of services, what refund charges will be applicable?
For cancellation of puja services (as per Organized schedule selected by customer) the following refund policy is approved
Cancellation Refund Before 48 Hours 50% of the Invoice Billing Amount Before 24 Hours 50% of the Invoice Billing Amount Less than 24 Hours No Refund