SRI RURABHISHEKAM & SATYANARAYANA VRATA PUJA
Importance of Maha Shivaratri
The main importance of Maha Shivaratri festival is that, the Lord Shiva appeared in in the form of Shiva Linga at the midnight of Maha Shivaratri. This time is called Lingodbhava Time / Lingodbhava Kalam. On that time Lord Shiva is called Lingodbhav Moorti.
Usually this will happen on the 14th day of the month of Phalguna. People will Perform Maha Shivratri Pujas like Lingodbhava Puja & Rudrabhisheka Poojas on this time. Worshiping Shiva on this day will bring a whole lot of happiness and prosperity.
Key Insights of Shivaratri Puja
- In 2019 Maha Shivaratri is Monday, 4th March.
- Lord Shiva and Satyanarayana Swamy are the Main Deities.
- To remove fear of death and wards off untimely death.
- To get happy married life and stability in thoughts & actions.
- By gaining the Blessings of Lord Shiva and Vishnu will be success in their education and be peacefulness in their life.
- The main Maha Shivaratri Pujas are…
Rudrabhishekam Pooja and Satyanarayana Vrata Pooja.
LORD SHIVA POOJA PERFORMED BY OUR PANDITS
Our Assurance :
- Professional & experienced Vedic Pandits.
- Will perform the entire ritual in Vedic Procedures & Standards.
- Best quality Pooja Material for your auspicious event.
- Professional Guidance & Effective Support.
- Our Success Sutra:
Accurate, Assure, Authenticity.