Online Samvatsarikam – Nalin Doddanari
Primary things need to be take care:
- Suggestible device: Laptop/Ipad
- Suggestible connectivity: Wifi/Wired LAN Connection
- Client should sit towards East direction.
- Camera should be placed towards North direction(i.e client right hand side).
- Camera should be placed 4-5 feet distance from the sitting position.
- Camera should be placed minimum 1 feet height from the ground area.
- The all above arrangements should be placed in a proper manner before join in to the puja.
- Your Online ePuja will start 10-15mins before the scheduled time. And host will allow you to join in the Online ePuja.
- Laptop, tablet, iPad is suggestible than Mobile. Also instead of Hotspot / Mobile Network, please use Good Internet Connection.
- Should have latest devices which support Zoom meeting & Install from Play Store/Web.
- Should have proper Audio output such as Bluetooth Speakers / Sound Boxes and device should be in landscape mode.
- Should have the Video Camera device minimum 3-4 feet distance far from the Puja area.
- Puja premises should be visible clearly to Pandit ji while performing the puja to guide properly.
- By default should be in mute mode & can unmute yourself whenever required.
- Take necessary precautions to avoid background noise such as traffic, house related sounds & TV etc.
- If your video stuck at any point of time due to poor connectivity / low band width, requesting to rejoin again.
- Should ready with all necessary puja items 15-30mins before the puja start.
- Your meeting will be locked for security propose once the selected people joined in the Video call.
- Your Online Video call will be recorded and recorded link will be shared with you and the link will be expired in 7days.
- If the Online ePuja link not working properly, reach us @ 9908234595.
In case of any queries or clarifications, feel free to directly get in touch with us at: 9908234595 / 9908333463. You can reply to this message also or mail us on email@example.com
Turmeric -100 g
Kumkum -50 g
3 glasses for Punyahavachan
Yellow rice grains(Akshata)
A little bit of dharbalu or garika grass
Betel Leaves- 20
Diyas, lamp oil, match boxes etc
Betel nut – 50g
Dhoti set -1
Bananas- 6 (half a dozen)
Rice -2 1/4 kg
Jaggery- 1/4 kg (2 pieces)
Coins- 20 rs
Black sesame seeds – 100g
Rice flour – 1 1/2 kg
Milk- 1/2 letter
Yogurt- a little
Disposable Plates/Buffet Plates – 5
For agnihotram -> Ghee, big plate or container with sand, small sticks or homa samithas for agnihotram.
Rules & Regulations
- Should take head bath.
- Wear new / washed clothes.
- Need to arrange all pooja material which are mentioned before the event start.
- Make an arrangement to organize Puja in Ease / North / North-East direction(Recommended).
- One should ready 30mins before the puja start with all the puja arrangements.