Online Satyanarayana Puja – Madhusudana Angara
Primary things need to be take care:
- Suggestible device: Laptop/Ipad
- Suggestible connectivity: Wifi/Wired LAN Connection
- Client should sit towards East direction.
- Camera should be placed towards North direction(i.e client right hand side).
- Camera should be placed 4-5 feet distance from the sitting position.
- Camera should be placed minimum 1 feet height from the ground area.
- The all above arrangements should be placed in a proper manner before join in to the puja.
- Your Online ePuja will start 10-15mins before the scheduled time. And host will allow you to join in the Online ePuja.
- Laptop, tablet, iPad is suggestible than Mobile. Also instead of Hotspot / Mobile Network, please use Good Internet Connection.
- Should have latest devices which support Zoom meeting & Install from Play Store/Web.
- Should have proper Audio output such as Bluetooth Speakers / Sound Boxes and device should be in landscape mode.
- Should have the Video Camera device minimum 3-4 feet distance far from the Puja area.
- Puja premises should be visible clearly to Pandit ji while performing the puja to guide properly.
- By default should be in mute mode & can unmute yourself whenever required.
- Take necessary precautions to avoid background noise such as traffic, house related sounds & TV etc.
- If your video stuck at any point of time due to poor connectivity / low band width, requesting to rejoin again.
- Should ready with all necessary puja items 15-30mins before the puja start.
- Your meeting will be locked for security propose once the selected people joined in the Video call.
- Your Online Video call will be recorded and recorded link will be shared with you and the link will be expired in 7days.
- If the Online ePuja link not working properly, reach us @ 9908234595.
In case of any queries or clarifications, feel free to directly get in touch with us at: 9908234595 / 9908333463. You can reply to this message also or mail us on email@example.com
You need to arrange below items from your end.
Turmeric powder 25 gms
Kumkuma powder 25 gms
Sandalwood powder 25 gms
Rangoli powder 25 gms
Akshata 50 gms
Prasad (Sugar Crystals) 25 gms
Camphor 20 tablets
Gangajal 25 ml
i. Sugar 25 gms
ii. Honey 25 gms
iii. Cow ghee 25 gms
Betel nuts 50 grms(45-60 pieces appx)
One rupee coins 40
Pasupu kommulu 100 grms(35-40 pieces appx)
Dry khajur 150 grms(35-40 pieces appx)
Dry Kobbari Kurudi (Chippalu) 2
Blouse pieces 2 (Red & Green)
White towel small 2
Navadhanya 100 gms
i. Seseme Oil 200 ml
ii. Akandam Vathi 1 large batti
iii. Cotton Wicks / Batti 1 small pack
Satyanaraya Swamy Roopu/Idol 1
Areca leaf bowls 6
Agarbathi sticks 20
Match Box 1
Tissue Papers / Cloth 2
Asanam Cloth 1
White Thread Reel 1
Betel Leaves- 50
Mango Leavs – 3 Bunches
Banana 1 dozen
Prasad (Sera / Kesari / Kheera /
Photo Of Lord Satyanarayana
Satyanarayana Swamy small Idol
Plates / bowls/Spoons
Flower Garlands – 2
Pancha Patra – 2
Bell, Arti, Knife & Scissors
Hand Paper, Small Deepak -2
Napkinse, Water Tumblers – 3 Aasan & Kalash
Rules & Regulations
- Should take head bath.
- Wear new / washed clothes.
- Need to arrange all pooja material which are mentioned before the event start.
- Make an arrangement to organize Puja in Ease / North / North-East direction(Recommended).
- One should ready 30mins before the puja start with all the puja arrangements.