The Bhoomi Poojan / Sankusthapana Puja is done as per the elements in Vastu Shastra. Bhoomi Poojan is an Indian traditional science of architecture that clearly describe the aspects like measurements, layout, space, geometry. The earth is a dedicated element in Hinduism and it is represents as mother goddess or Bhoomi. The Bhoomi puja is very important and is necessary those who are moving forward to build a house or start the cultivation of the farming .
We Assist our Clients to perform the Bhoomi Poojan according to the community, languages, custom but the procedure will vary accordingly
- At the beginning of the Bhoomi Poojan there is to perform a ganapati, navagraha shod ash matrika, vishwakarma puja.
- Pandit will guide the worshipper to perform the puja and performing all the necessary of rituals, along with these worshippers should pray for Kula Devta or Devi.
- Bhoomi Poojan is incomplete without a Havan. Puja samagri includes ghee, oil lamps, flowers, turmeric, kumkum, camphor, coconuts, fruits, rice grains, betel nuts, panchamrut, sweets.
- The Customer digs takes place which is generally done using a spade by the karta of the bhoomi puja, after this the actual construction begins.
- Other major rituals to be performed according to the Bhoomi Poojan is Sankalp followed by shatkarma, Devi pooja, Bhoomi abhisinchan, Pran pratishtha and manglik dravyasthapana. At the end we do the anushthan, sing the aarti and repeatedly seek apologies.