Book Pandit for Ganpati Sthapana and Visarjan Puja Online
The Ganeshotsav will start by performing Ganesh Sthapana & Visarjan Puja on the auspoicious Vinayaka Chavithi from Chaturthi tidhi and ends after 10 days i.e; on Anant Chaturdashi (Anantha Padmanabha Vratha Pooja). Anant Chaturdashi is also known as Ganesh Visarjan day. On Anant Chaturdashi, devotees immerse idol of Lord Ganesh in water body after a gala street procession.
Domestic celebrations, that means Ganpati Sthapana at home or apartment or any business location end after 1 1⁄2, 3, 5, 7 or 11 days. At that time the Murti is ceremoniously brought to a body of water (such as a lake, pond, river or the sea) for immersion. At Poojalu.com®, we provide Vedic Pandit Ganpati Sthapana & Visarjan Puja and other special pujas on the auspicious day of Ganesh Chaturthi.
Key Insights :
- The name” Vigneshwara” is also known as Lord of Obstacles.
- Ganesh Sthapana removes any kind of obstacles ‘Vigna’ allows his devotees on path of success.
- He is “Vignanashaka” (destroyer of obstacles) and “Kamadayaka” (One who fulfill the desire and move them into successful way).
- Lord Ganesh is worshipped by symbolic form of successful beginning on Ganesh Chaturthi.
Our Assurance :
- Professional & experienced Vedic Pandit for Ganesh Sthapana and Visarjan Puja.
- Will perform the entire ritual in Vedic Procedures & Standards.
- Best quality Pooja Material for your auspicious event.
- Professional Guidance & Effective Support.
- Our Success Sutra:
Accurate, Assure, Authenticity.
Ganesh Chaturthi is also called Vinayaka Chaturthi or Vinayaka Chavithi is spectacular festival honors the birth of the beloved god Lord Ganesha one of the most auspicious day in Hindu Calendar. Ganesh Chaturthi festival starts on Chaturthi tidhi (4th day) of Hindu luni-solar calendar in the month of Bhadrapada usually this falls in August or September of every year.