Because of the Coronavirus Pandemic it is very typical for any individual to perform the Navagraha Japam Puja by inviting Pandits to their home. Because of this reason we introduced Online ePuja Services, where the client can perform Navagraha Japam Puja virtually with our viedic Pandit(s). Each and every step will guided by pandit ji as part of Online Puja.
Usually the Online Navagraha Japa Puja will be performed in different number of days(like 1,3,5,7, etc) and Pandits count will depends based on the Japa Sankhya and number of Grahas. Our vedic pandits will join in the Navagraha Japam puja virtually and they will perform the Japam.
Online Puja Guidelines
All the below mentioned guidelines should follow from the Yajman side. If not followed, Poojalu.com is not responsible for the connectivity issues, which might happen at the time of Online ePuja.
- Laptop, tablet, iPad is suggestable than Mobile. Also instead of Hotspot / Mobile Network, please use Good Internet Connection.
- Should have latest devices which support GoToMeeting & Install from Play Store/Web.
- Should have proper Audio output such as Bluetooth Speakers / Sound Boxes and device should be in landscape mode.
- Should have the Video Camera device minimum 3-4 feet distance far from the Puja area.
- Puja premises should be visible clearly to Pandit ji while performing the puja to guide properly.
- By default should be in mute mode & can unmute yourself whenever required.
- Take necessary precautions to avoid background noise such as traffic, house related sounds & TV etc.
- If your video stuck at any point of time due to poor connectivity / low band width, requesting to rejoin again.
- Should ready with all necessary puja items 15-30mins before the puja start.
- If the Online ePuja link not working properly, reach us @ 9908234595.
In case of any queries or clarifications, feel free to directly get in touch with us at: 9908234595 / 9908333463. You can reply to this message also or mail us on email@example.com