Sathabhishekam is the assign of pooja and rituals that are done for the couple when they enter in to 81st year. It is generally order by the couple’s children or in laws or relatives. In Hindu tradition Sathabhishekam is considered as the most important pooja.
Key Insights :
- The observance of 80th birthday is called as the Sathabhishekam Ceremony.
- Sathabhishekam is done when the person enters into 81st year.
- Sathabhishekam is performed on the day on which the Janma Nakshatra comes in the month.
- It is an acceptance of the person’s utter experience in life.
- Main Deity is Parvathi Parameshwara and Lakshmi Narayana Swamy.
Our Assurance :
- Professional & experienced Vedic Pandits for Sathabhishekam with Puja Material.
- Will perform the entire ritual in Vedic Procedures & Standards.
- Best quality Pooja Material for your auspicious event.
- Professional Guidance & Effective Support.
- Our Success Sutra:
Accurate, Assure, Authenticity.