Pitru Paksha(Pitri paksha) is a 16days lunar period including Mahalaya amavasya(Pitru Amavasya) especially offering food for ancestor. Perfoming Pitru Tarpan(Tarpanam), Shradh Puja (Pind Daan) / Shraddha during Pitru Paksha are the compulsory for ancestors,the souls of three preceding generations of one’s ancestor reside in Pitru–loka, a realm between heaven and earth. Book a Pandit for Pitru Paksha Now!
Key Insights :
- Pitru Paksha is also called Mahalaya Paksha in Telugu.
- Mahalaya Paksha occurs during the Krishna Paksha in the month of Bhadrapada.
- It is the most auspicious period to worship ancestors by performing Pitru Tarpan / Pitru Shraddha Puja.
Our Assurance :
- Professional & experienced Vedic Pandits.
- Will perform the entire ritual in Vedic Procedures & Standards.
- Professional Guidance & Effective Support.
- Our Success Sutra:
Accurate, Assure, Authenticity.