Annaprasana Pooja is a common pooja for all hindus. The main purpouse of the ritual is transition the food diet form the liquid to solid. Usually Annaprasana Pooja is performed for baby boy in even month & for baby girl in odd month. Annaprasana event should perform before the child’s first birthday. Usually Anna Prasana Pooja can done at home or at a temple.
First, the Pandit Ji will perform the Ganesh Pooja as part of Annaprasana. Then mandapa aradhan will perform by worshiping Navagraha, Ashtadikpalakas & Brahma-Vishnu-Maheshwara and show naivedya (usually payasam) to the god. Then the parents need to sit in the east direction, keep the baby on her mother’s lap. The father take a gold ring, then feed the baby 3 times by saying below.
- Deerga Ayushman bhava
- Shata Ayushman bhava
Finally the auspicious Annaprashan Puja event will completed with a fun game called Jeevika Parikaha. Symbolic objects are put over a banana leaf or metallic tray which your baby can able to pick up. The objects include:
- Books for Learning
- Jewels for Wealth
- A Pen for Wisdom
- Haldi and Kumkum for Soubhagya
- Food items for a Love for food
The main objective of this game is to believe that the object your baby picks up from the tray represents his/her area of interest in future.
Online Puja Guidelines
All the below mentioned guidelines should follow from the Yajman side. If not followed, Poojalu.com is not responsible for the connectivity issues, which might happen at the time of Online ePuja.
- Laptop, tablet, iPad is suggestable than Mobile. Also instead of Hotspot / Mobile Network, please use Good Internet Connection.
- Should have latest devices which support GoToMeeting & Install from Play Store/Web.
- Should have proper Audio output such as Bluetooth Speakers / Sound Boxes and device should be in landscape mode.
- Should have the Video Camera device minimum 3-4 feet distance far from the Puja area.
- Puja premises should be visible clearly to Pandit ji while performing the puja to guide properly.
- By default should be in mute mode & can unmute yourself whenever required.
- Take necessary precautions to avoid background noise such as traffic, house related sounds & TV etc.
- If your video stuck at any point of time due to poor connectivity / low band width, requesting to rejoin again.
- Should ready with all necessary puja items 15-30mins before the puja start.
- If the Online ePuja link not working properly, reach us @ 9908234595.
In case of any queries or clarifications, feel free to directly get in touch with us at: 9908234595 / 9908333463. You can reply to this message also or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sai Kona (verified owner) –
This is my first experience with online pandit and much satisfied with pandit pooja service.