Punyahavachanam is the pooja done when the child takes birth. This pooja is done for the purification of the house and for the well being of child. The child is named after performing Punyahavachanam . Punyavachanam is also done when the death of a family member to enable of a person to gain Moksha.
Punyahavachanam ceremony invoke the Lord of water and celestial ocean, Varuna Deva offers prayer through 16 steps (Shodasa Upachara) in a PurnaKumbha. This is arise by the chanting of Pavana Mantra. After finishing this Punyahavachanam the holy water is sprinkled entire home to purify it and safe guard from the evil forces.
Online Puja Guidelines
All the below mentioned guidelines should follow from the Yajman side. If not followed, Poojalu.com is not responsible for the connectivity issues, which might happen at the time of Online ePuja.
- Laptop, tablet, iPad is suggestable than Mobile. Also instead of Hotspot / Mobile Network, please use Good Internet Connection.
- Should have latest devices which support GoToMeeting & Install from Play Store/Web.
- Should have proper Audio output such as Bluetooth Speakers / Sound Boxes and device should be in landscape mode.
- Should have the Video Camera device minimum 3-4 feet distance far from the Puja area.
- Puja premises should be visible clearly to Pandit ji while performing the puja to guide properly.
- By default should be in mute mode & can unmute yourself whenever required.
- Take necessary precautions to avoid background noise such as traffic, house related sounds & TV etc.
- If your video stuck at any point of time due to poor connectivity / low band width, requesting to rejoin again.
- Should ready with all necessary puja items 15-30mins before the puja start.
- If the Online ePuja link not working properly, reach us @ 9908234595.
In case of any queries or clarifications, feel free to directly get in touch with us at: 9908234595 / 9908333463. You can reply to this message also or mail us on email@example.com