Varusha Abdigam ceremony has to be done along with 13th Masikam(Including adhika masam masikam). It will be performed at the end of the first year on the same thithi of the person who passed away. The entire Samvatsarikam ceremony procedure will takes 3 days. The next day of the ceremony, Punyahavachanam & Navagraha Homam will be performed at the kartas place.
Samvatsarikam Ceremony Puja Vidhanam:
- First Day: 13th Masikam(Including adhika masam masikam) will be performed with 1 main Mantra Brahma and 2 Bhoktas
- Second Day: Samvatsara Vimokam Karyakramam will be performed with 1 main Mantra Brahma and 2 Bhoktas + 1 Vishnu Bhokta along with Dasha Dana Karyakramam
- Third Day: Prathama Abdikam(Taddinam) will be performed with 1 main Mantra Brahma and 2 Bhoktas
- Fourth Day: Shuddhi Punyahavachanam, Navagraha Shanti Homam
Why we need to perform Varusha Abdigam:
- To get the divine blessings of Pitru devatas, one should performing this Samvatsarikam ceremony.
- This ritual will helps Pithru’s to reach pitruloka without any obstacles.
- Samvatsarikam puja will removes pithru doshas and gives family growth.
- All the members of the family & relatives who attend/perform this ceremony will be blessed by the person who passed away.