Ganapathi Pooja | The word Ganesha – the lord of ganas( the army of all gods ). Lord Ganesh represents “OM” it is chant by the most of the hindus before starting any pooja or venture etc., first we have to perform Ganapathi Pooja, Ganesha is embodiment of wisdom.
Key Insights :
- The name” Vigneshwara” is also known as Lord of Obstacles.
- Ganapathi Pooja removes any kind of obstacles ‘Vigna’ allows his devotees on path of success.
- He is “Vignanashaka” (destroyer of obstacles) and “Kamadayaka” (One who fulfill the desire and move them into successful way).
- Lord Ganesh is worshipped by symbolic form of successful beginning by new rituals.
Our Assurance :
- Professional & experienced Vedic Book Telugu Pandit for Ganapathi Pooja.
- Will perform the entire ritual in Vedic Procedures & Standards.
- Best quality Pooja Material for your auspicious event.
- Professional Guidance & Effective Support.
- Our Success Sutra:
Accurate, Assure, Authenticity.
- The soul of the devotees prayer are purified by the grace of Lord Ganesh.
- Ganapathi Pooja is to gain knowledge in studies, wisdom, to brings success and good fortune in one’s personal and professional life.
- Ganapathi is a Vignaharata, Ganapathi Pooja avoids all the troubles, obstacles and difficulties in life, gain health, wealth and prosperity, various planetary Dosham Nivaran.
Lord Ganesh is a elephant headed god when we start any pooja first we should perform Ganapathi Pooja behind this pooja there is a story of how Lord Ganesh has born. His two feets are his Jana Shakthi and Kriya Shakthi. Lord Ganesh is worshipped by symbolic form of successful beginning by new rituals.
Ganapathi Pooja is most important festival celebrated in India. Lord Ganesh is Lord of knowledge, wisdom, Prosperity, Fortune, birthday is celebrated as Ganesh Pooja. The festival is celebrated by families and friends more over in public places and also in their work place. The public celebrations also involves in keeping Ganesh idol under temporary shrines with group of worship. By offering Modakas, Grass, Coconut, Diyas, Sweets, Pulihora, Vastram, Incense Sticks.
- Is it safe to Order Online?
- Yes, it is completely safe to order online. CCAvenue is our payment gateway and it’s an extremely secure process and your bank account’s details aren’t accessible to any of our team members or any third party. Moreover, the details are not even saved on our server for additional security measures.
- Can I pay Partial amount as a token of advance to confirm the Event & pay the balance as cash or pay online after the Event?
- Yes, you can pay the 50% amount as a partial amount as token advance to confirm your Pandit Booking. You can pay the balance amount after the ceremony with cash directly to our Pandit Ji or through Online transfer.
- How long does the Ceremony / Event take to complete?
- The Events / Ceremonies are typically performed for 1 to 7+ hours depending on the package selected for the event.
- How can I find out if Poojalu.com delivers to my location or not?
- If you receive a shipping confirmation, that means we deliver our services at your place. Also, you can mail us your address and we will revert if the delivery is possible.
- In case of cancellation of services, what refund charges will be applicable?
For cancellation of puja services (as per Organized schedule selected by customer) the following refund policy is approved
Cancellation Refund Before 48 Hours 50% of the Invoice Billing Amount Before 24 Hours 50% of the Invoice Billing Amount Less than 24 Hours No Refund
Pindi Vantalu for Festivals₹1,000.00 – ₹1,600.00 Select options
Maha LingarchanaRated 4.00 out of 5₹11,025.00 – ₹26,775.00 Select options
Ganesh Chaturthi Recipes for Naivedyam₹899.00 – ₹1,259.00 Select options
Bhoomi Pooja (Sankhu Sthapana) – TeluguRated 5.00 out of 5₹7,875.00 – ₹8,925.00 Select options